'sup world ?
Here are some links from last month, hope you'll enjoy it.
If it's cool, or not, please tell me, I'd love to have some feedback.
Did I miss your favorite link from last month? Don't be shy and add it here!
- atlassian/localstack: A fully functional local AWS cloud stack. Develop and test your cloud apps offline!: link
- Angular: v4.0.0
- IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1: link
- Polymer 2.0 Release Candidate!: link
- react-router v4: announce, npm
- usql: a universal command-line interface for SQL databases: https://github.com/knq/usql
- Does CSS Grid Replace Flexbox?: link
- CSS API Client: The power of Algolia distilled into a single .css file: link
- Setting the Record Straight: containers vs. Zones vs. Jails vs. VMs: link
- curl is C: link
- Improving mobile web conversions just by optimizing web forms: link
- The end of smartphone innovation: link
- Choose SQL: link
- How I Became a Better Programmer: link
- Messaging Hell: link
- The eigenvector of "Why we moved from language X to language Y": link
- Tim Berners-Lee: I invented the web. Here are three things we need to change to save it: link
- Hey Look, It's Every Bootstrap Website Ever: link
- CommonMark A strongly defined, highly compatible specification of Markdown: link
- “Hello, (real) world!” in PHP in 2017: link
- Tricher grâce à l’UX quand il n’y plus de code optimisable – Confoo 2017: link (french)
- How I found a $5,000 Google Maps XSS (by fiddling with Protobuf): link
- World Wide Web, Not Wealthy Western Web (Part 1) by Bruce Lawson: link
- How Caddy auto-detects HTTPS interception: link
- Google contributes its gRPC framework to the Cloud Native Computing Foundation: link
- What it feels like to be an open-source maintainer by Nolan Lawson: link
- Go 2016 Survey Results: link