Hello, world! This is a test!
I made a small tool called ndf which calls the github API (using milestones, issues and labels) to classify some elements. The repo for the issues is here
If it’s cool, or not, please tell me, I’d love to have some feedback.
Did I miss your favorite link from last month? Don’t be shy and add it here!
- JS.Interactive 02/18 - Vue, React, Angular, RxJS, Polymer, Ember: YouTube
- docker: 1.13.1, 17.03.0-ce-rc1 (with new
- purescript: 0.10.7
- CoffeeScript: 2.0.0-alpha1
- TypeScript: 2.2
- Angular: 2.4.8, 4.0.0-rc.1. Also, Angular.JS 1.6.2
- Mithril 1.0.0 (now 1.0.1): website, github, npm
- Do we need a new heading element? We don’t know: https://jakearchibald.com/2017/do-we-need-a-new-heading-element/
- Why Webpack 2’s Tree Shaking is not as effective as you think: https://advancedweb.hu/2017/02/07/treeshaking/
- Web Share API brings the native sharing capabilities to the browser: https://blog.hospodarets.com/web-share-api
- The Future of Serverless Compute: https://www.infoq.com/articles/future-serverless
- Speed up Service Worker with Navigation Preloads: https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/02/navigation-preload