A CLisp installer for Chocolatey
Hey ! Long time no see !
I made a little chocolatey package for you, to install clisp on your nice windows computer ! You can find it :
- http://chocolatey.org/packages/clisp (chocolatey website ! Yoohoo !)
- https://github.com/SiegfriedEhret/chocolatey-clisp (Github ! Party on !)
Chocolatey is THE package manager for Windows. I made a package for CLISP.
- tools/chocolateyInstall.ps1 : the Windows Powershell installation script.
- tools/install.ps1 : found this in other packages, so I added it too.
- clisp.nuspec : the package description.
- clisp.2.49.nupkg : the package packed !
how to install ?
Just install Chocolatey and run “cinst clisp”. You can also download the package (clisp.2.49.nupkg) somewhere, go in that folder and test locally using csint clisp -source %cd%).
See the following files :
Don’t know, don’t care. See the licence for Chocolatey and / or CLISP maybe…