Hi! I am Siegfried Ehret.
I am a french web developer, I like burgers and うなぎ. I’m curious, I love the open web and science!
What can I do ?
A few words about my knowledge:
- Backend: Node.JS, Go
- Tools: Docker, I launched k8s once. I want to Terraform.
- Databases: MariaDB/MySQL, MongoDB
- SCM: Git
- OS: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Archlinux)
- Servers: Nginx, CaddyServer
- IDE/editors: vim and neovim, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
- M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers [link]
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala (Coursera) [link]
- R Programming (Coursera) [link]
- Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology (Coursera) [link]
I’m also curious about a lot of things (I’m looking at you Lisp and Haskell!).
I live in Tokyo.
- Somewhere in Burgundy [France]
- Newark, NJ [USA]
- Paris [France]
- Princeton (2007): I just went their to see this famous University. And I went to the Princeton University Art Museum! It’s very nice, you should go there.
- University of Burgundy (2007): master’s degree in computer science.
- some 日本語
- I used to know spanish (sorry teachers, I forgot everything)
- German: I can only say 「Ich bin eine wurst!」