beulogue [\bøloɡ\]: french for blog.
Why beulogue ?
beulogue is my small attempt of doing stuff myself, with a few things in mind:
- it is a side project, so who cares about tests
- the code is kind of crappy
- it works on my computer !
What now ?
beulogue just reached v3.0.0, because bumping to Node.js v6 is a breaking change.
Learn more about versioning.
What after ?
beulogue works pretty well for my needs, if you ever try it (but I think I am its only user ^^), please go to https://gitlab.com/SiegfriedEhret/beulogue.
I have a few ideas for beulogue future:
- bring it a few friends:
- a GUI to manage articles, assets and templates (using electron or NW.js)
- a tool to sync to a distant server
- make it plugin friendly
Share the love !
If you love beulogue or just want to be nice with me, share the love !
I have added a small «Share on twitter» link just below to easily share my dumb articles. Enjoy !