Farewell, Inbox !
After a few months using Google Inbox, I decided to delete the app and go back to my previous email setup.
So I am back to the current setup:
## Inbox: the good parts
- The swiping thing on the mobile app.
- Delaying mails for later.
## Inbox: the not so good parts
- I prefer my old manual classification, using labels and rules.
- No clear count of mails.
- I don’t want to “touch” twice to create a new email.
- Seriously, infinite scrolling…
- Still not available on every browser.
- I like my labels to be always visible.
## What now ? The fun part
I decided to go through all my mails to classify them correctly. Only 15921 remaining !