To 2016 and beyond
I wrote last year about my plans for 2015. Let’s see what happens and what I want for 2016.
- ☑ things I have done last year
- ☐ things I have failed to do last year
- ★ new !
I wrote some articles on this blog (mostly about my experimentations and shitty side projects) and some reports for sfeir:
I’ll continue to share things and try to contribute to other blogs for 2016.
Interlude: Ceschi - This won’t last forever (hip-hop)
Back when I was 10, sang “fuck the police”.
20 years later - know exactly what that means.
I gave some “corporate” talks:
Interlude: 打首獄門同好会「日本の米は世界一」 (a japanese song about japanese rice, which is the best in the world ^^)
Half done !
I dived a little bit into:
And I had a very small insight of meteor.
- The Practical Common Lisp chapter about macros.
- Machine Learning / Big Data things.
Interlude: Bloqués - Le Jeu du Johnny Deep (french word play)
I finally invested some time into into some personal projects:
- beulogue, a static site generator
- jisho, a command line japanese dictionary
- get-chromium-apk, a tool to download chromium for android (not sure if working anymore :p)
This year, I will focus on:
- jtutu, to try to build a frontend JS framework thing
- ikuzo, a secret project (command line)
- yosh, the frontend part for ikuzo
Interlude: ゲスの極み乙女。 - 私以外私じゃないの
☑ Keep on
I still have my app.net account but I don’t use it much. Everything of from last year is ok !
Interlude: Peste noire - Dans ma nuit (french countryside black metal)
This was last year post question, and my answer was «Peace.»
A lot of shitty events happened in France and elsewhere in 2015 (like every year before, and sadly it will be the same for the next ones) and I can’t be optimistic about it.
Some music to calm your spirit and bring peace to all of you: