Farewell, Inbox !
2015-02-27Last modified on 2021-05-23
After a few months using Google Inbox, I decided to delete the app and go back to my previous email setup.
So I am back to the current setup:
Inbox: the good parts
- The swiping thing on the mobile app.
- Delaying mails for later.
Inbox: the not so good parts
- I prefer my old manual classification, using labels and rules.
- No clear count of mails.
- I don't want to "touch" twice to create a new email.
- Seriously, infinite scrolling...
- Still not available on every browser.
- I like my labels to be always visible.
What now ? The fun part
I decided to go through all my mails to classify them correctly. Only 15921 remaining !