Web (HTML, CSS, JS, Design...)
- What's new in Svelte: November 2021
- Angular v13 is now Available
- Introducing Svelte, and Comparing Svelte with React and Vue
- Mobius: Adopting JSX While Prioritizing User Experience
- How I made Google’s data grid scroll 10x faster with one line of CSS
- Let's talk about Native HTML Tabs
- Tips on How to Pick the Right Icons for Your Website + 🎁 Icons8 Giveaway
- AMP Has Irreparably Damaged Publishers’ Trust in Google-led Initiatives
- The State Of The Web
- Using Position Sticky With CSS Grid
- A Guide To Modern CSS Colors With RGB, HSL, HWB, LAB And LCH
- Animating height: auto
- Which SVG technique performs best for way too many icons?
- My Custom CSS Reset
- Dynamic Color Manipulation with CSS Relative Colors
- Introduction to Svelte Actions
En français / In French:
Backend & languages
- Trojan Source: Some Vulnerabilities are Invisible
- Features of a dream programming language
- Crystal 1.2.2 is released!
- Kotlin 1.6.0 Released
- Do you know what happens to microservices without Apache Kafka?
- 42 things I learned from building a production database
- php 8.1 Released!
Other things, good practices, thoughts etc
- The HTTP QUERY Method
- Avoiding Premature Software Abstractions
- Highlights from Git 2.34
- Is my cat Turing-complete?
En français / In French:
- Féminiser son équipe de développement
- Replay - Table ronde : les femmes dans l'IT
- Le paradoxe de la veille
Cloud & Anything-Ops
- Why Your Services Need Observability
- regclient: Docker and OCI Registry Client in Go and tooling using those libraries.
- commando: 🐳 Container registry which provides you all the commands you need in a lightweight Alpine image
- “Vulture bees” evolved a taste for flesh—and their microbiomes reflect that
- African company works to replicate Moderna's COVID vaccine, without permission, to address unequal access
Open source, Projects & Tools
- Learn Vim For the Last Time: A Tutorial and Primer
- Scribe: An alternative frontend to Medium
- Helix: A post-modern text editor.
- GTA Modders to Court: Our Game Fixes & Enhancements Are Fair Use, Not Piracy
- Lossless Image Compression in O(n) Time
- Announcing chat.sr.ht: a persistent IRC session for sourcehut users
- PeerTube v4, more power to help you present your videos
Work, career, level up, thoughts
- How to Get Something Done When You’re Feeling Down
- How to get useful answers to your questions
- Fired Employees Sue Google for Breaching 'Don't Be Evil' Part of Contract
Privacy, Rights and Digital Rights, Security
- Zuckerberg’s Meta Endgame Is Monetizing All Human Behavior
- The Booming Underground Market for Bots That Steal Your 2FA Codes
- ‘Women in Type’ is a research project highlighting the work of women as key contributors to the design process of many renowned typefaces of the 20th century.
- How We Investigated Facebook’s Most Popular Content
- Sci-Hub: Researchers File Intervention Application To Fight ISP Blocking
- Apple Has Listened And Will Retract Some Harmful Phone-Scanning
- Apple sues NSO Group to curb the abuse of state-sponsored spyware
- A History of Industrial Music in 45 Songs
- Flowers of Fire: Illustrations from Japanese Fireworks Catalogues (ca. 1880s)
- “The NFT Bay” Claims to Share Multi-Terabyte Archive of ‘Pirated’ NFTs
- Europe must ban Bitcoin mining to hit the 1.5C Paris climate goal, say Swedish regulators
- The CEO of cosmetics retailer Lush says he's 'happy to lose' $13 million by deleting Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat accounts over teen mental-health harms